Social Icons

Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Haul: Nail Polish, Shawill & Beauty Treats

Here are the items i've bought on a payday weekend at Landmark:

Nail polish from Bobbie & Caress and make-up
I've been lemming for nail polishes lately so i've decided to buy new shades from Bobbie's glitz collection and from Caress.

Bobbie nail polish in Star Gazer, Solar Burst and Supernova
Star Gazer nail polish is my current favorite as i can apply it directly on my nails without base color. The combination of light pink polish and silver glitters/sparkles is very dainty and girly. Solar Burst meanwhile reminds me of christmas and i have to apply base color first to make the glitters pop. Supernova is the most pigmented of the three with the combination of dark blue polish and green sparkles on it. I'll definitely try this one next!

back view

Swatch of Star Gazer & Solar Burst on my nails (sorry for the blurry pic)
Caress is also coming up with interesting nail polish colors. And i love their pastel shades.

Caress nail polish in Sweet Almond, Rich Cream and Avocado
Sweet Almond is like muted mint green in my nails and is also my current favorite. While Avocado's color is bright yellow green although i have to apply almost three coats to make it more opaque.

Shawill blusher #1 & Beauty Treats Lipstick in Natural
I bought the shawill blush on because of its peachy color with a little bit of gold shimmers on it. The SA told me it's their bestseller color. Price is Php99.00 only. And i fell in love with the swatch of the beauty treats lipstick so i bought it despite its bulky container. Price is Php249.00. Lipstick looks matte to me and has a slight perfume related smell =)

Swatch without flash : On top (Shawill blusher #1), Down (Beauty Treats Lipstick in Natural)

Swatch with flash
That ends my weekend haul for July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates