Social Icons

Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Last Minute December Update: Jamba Juice!

Last December 15,2011 is the date where me and my officemates finally finished our curiosities regarding Jamba Juice. This smoothie/yoghurt store is originally located in U.S. and they are now here in the Philippines, located at Bonifacio High Street as their sole branch.And we're proud to say that we're now Jambafied! hehe.


I tried Strawberry Wild which is their bestseller and my other officemate tried Banana Berry. Their fruit juices & smoothies are 100% healthy and delicious. We also bought california flatbread and chips. I will definitely go back here next time with my family.

Strawberry Wild FTW!

California Flatbread in Smokehouse Chicken
Too bad our pictures at their photobooth is not yet posted in their facebook page and i still haven't got the ones we sent to my officemate's email.

me and gara (my officemate/friend) chilling
Me and Annie posing! hehe

After that, we also took time to hang out outside the store as there's an ampitheatre like place and fountain. Later on, i learned that this is the venue for the first shadow play that opened last December 25.


I figured these are seats for the shadow play.
Hope you also visit Jamba Juice and you'll definitely enjoy the atmosphere of the place.

1 comment:

  1. i've been hearing a lot about jamba juice..
    hmm..

    must.visit.soon!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogger Templates