Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Photos of the Month: January 2013


Hi! It's been a while since my last blog post due to my laziness and of course i'm always tired and sleepy after 5 days of work during weekdays.

But i promise myself that for this year, one of my goals is to be active in blogging. So here are the things i've been up to for this month.


College Reunion


Finally we are almost complete when we have this reunion (after a long time). Nothing changed between our friendship and we stayed up until the wee hours of the morning because we definitely need more time for our stories. It feels so good to spend my Saturday night full of laughter, new updates and gossips with these girls :). 


Birthday Month

Surprise Tous les jours cake from my Niggas (my  previous work colleages
turned friends  for life) and advance bday dinner at Gerry's Grill.


January is special because it's me and my sister's birthday month. And despite feeling anxious that i'm still living the not yet successful life/career,my mindset this time is to be thankful for any blessings i get to receive and to have a positive outlook in life.


Actual birthday dinner with the fam at Ang Mo Kio, Podium. Love the singaporean dishes! 




I really love the cakes and pastries of Tous Les Jours, which is a korean pastry shop. And good thing they opened another branch at Greenbelt makati (which is closer to us). So this time my family bought a cake for my sister's birthday. 


Favorite hauls

V&M smooth lip detox, V&M mineral e/s in Halo, Mir & Ryvi papaya soap

I signed up with Sample Room so i can try out sample products before buying them on stores/online shops. I'm currently loving Venus & Mars lip butter balm for my dry chapped lips. I will give reviews in their website after a few days.


Missing u 'I can fly' hand cream Cerulean Warbler, Moringa O2 herbal lotion


I'm also addicted to scented lotions so i bought this cutie patootie missing u hand cream from Etude House. Scent is sweet cotton candy and it's just mild for me.

And i get to order another product from Sample room which is the Moringa-O2 Herbal moisturizing lotion since i still have enough points to purchase this. The website restocked this product because everyone is already raving about this lotion. A must try product because it smells like Elizabeth Arden Green Tea perfume (fave scent) so i have a cheaper alternative!


Camwhoring with my sister, i so love my off white blouse (Mom's gift) <3

So that's it folks! See you in my next post and hope we all have a memorable time this February.

xoxo

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates